1. We believe that God is the only true God, the trinity God of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, with the same glory, authority and honor to be praised. He is the God of creation, redemption and final judgment.
See: Matthew 28:19, Mark 1:9-11, 2 Corinthians 13:14, Ephesians 1:17
2. We believe that the entire Bible was God-breathed. It serves as the highest authority for the faith of believers and the only standard for Christian living.
See: 1 Timothy 3:16
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, He is both a man and God; the Word became flesh incarnated into the world, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born by Virgin Mary. He was crucified on the cross for the redemption of our sins and as a sacrificial atonement for those who believed in Him so that they could be deemed righteous by His precious blood. He was resurrected from the death on the third day and was ascended into Heaven and has become the intercessor for the believers. He will return to judge the world and to lead the believers into His everlasting kingdom which He has prepared for them.
4. We believe that Holy Spirit has already descended and will come and dwell and work in the heart of believers for completion of the salvation. The Holy Spirit will lead the believers into the Truth so that they will have the power to live a holy life.
5. We believe that mankind was created in the image of God, but fell through disobedience. Sin and Death entered the world, causing not only death of the body but also destruction of the spirit, thus separated from God. Only through the redemption from Jesus Christ can sinners be saved. Sinners are saved by grace and through faith; it is the gift of God and not by one’s work.
See: Ephesians 2:8
6. We believe that the bodies of the righteous and the wicked will be resurrected. The righteous will be resurrected and have eternal life to enter the kingdom of heaven. The wicked will be resurrected and be judged and will enter Hell.
See: Revelation 20:12
7. We believe that the church is the body of Christ and is the only one Body, including all born again believers from the past to the present; they are all children of God. The Commission of the church is to spread the gospel to the ends of the earth and to teach the believers in the truth.
See: Ephesians 4:15